Blackjack is one of the most popular casino card games in the world. Played for fun and played for money, blackjack satisfies players of all skill levels and bankrolls. There are many different types of online casinos that offer blackjack to their players. This article will cover how to play an online game of this classic casino table game.
Basic Blackjack Rules
To get started, you will need to know the basics of the game. The following are the basic rules for playing any online blackjack game:
The dealer always completes his hand with a soft 17. That is, if he has 16 and one ace, he must hit again until he either busts or gets another card to make an 18.
When you are first given your cards, you have the right to split your hand up to three times, if you wish. In this case, each of your hands will get a new card.
If you hit on 16 or less and draw another card that makes 17 or higher, it is considered busting and you are immediately removed from the game. You lose your bet in these instances, and you would have to make a new bet.
The payout for blackjack is 3 to 2, meaning you get three times the amount of your original bet instead of just even money. If you’re dealt 22 points and have an ace as one of your cards, know that this is called Blackjack and it pays out at 1 to 1 in some cases. However, there are some blackjack variants that do not pay out for blackjacks and some even punish the player by extracting money from their wager.
If you have hit with 15 points, your dealer also has to hit but if he or she does that on 16 (the point where a busting hand ends up), they must draw till they get 17 points in total. If both the dealer and you end up with the same card value, it’s called a draw.
Best Blackjack Games Online
To play blackjack, you must first find the right online casino. There are lots of online casinos and not all of them offer blackjack. So, what you need to do is a bit of exploring, which we’ll help you with:
- Burning Desire Blackjack from Microgaming software platform is quite interesting as it comes with micro staking and the tricks that a player can use to win. Some common terms used in this game is the following: Ten Point, Five Card Charlie, Charlie Split, Double Down and Early Surrender.
- Another great blackjack game that you can play online is named as Vegas Strip Blackjack from Rival software platform. It is a classic game, which can attract any players who love to play the black jack with an excitement.
Burning Desire Blackjack and Vegas Strip Blackjack are two of the best online blackjack games that you will find at many of the reputable gaming sites that we have listed on this page.
Playing Online Blackjack
Blackjack is among the oldest casino games. It was first played in France back in 1706. Since then, this card game has been wildly popular all over globe because of its complexity and challenge to strategize. Playing blackjack can be daunting at first, especially if you don’t know how to play, but it’s one of the easiest games to learn.
The rules for blackjack are easy enough, but playing blackjack well requires practice and a bit of strategy. The dealer must follow certain restrictions when dealing out cards, so learning a dealer’s tendencies can give your game an edge. There are variances in blackjack across casinos, so it’s best to learn the game before your first visit.
Many people who don’t play blackjack at brick-and-mortar casinos look online for a quality blackjack environment where there are convenient rules and fair games. Luckily, these days you can find safe, secure, reliable, and fun playing sites.
What is Live Dealer Blackjack?
The primary difference between live and online blackjack is the presence of a dealer who interacts directly with players. Online games will use video feeds to broadcast actual Vegas dealers, who are sometimes located in brick-and-mortar casinos around the world. Other times, high definition cameras are used to capture images of dealers from actual tables. Either offer a solid gaming experience that mimics the brick-and-mortar casino atmosphere.
Live dealer blackjack offers a new way to play that is different from the norm. There are several advantages including:
• Better Customer Service: Live players can get assistance faster than other players, which makes for faster gameplay and fewer interruptions.
• Faster payouts: When you play at a live dealer blackjack table, you don’t have to wait for the hand to end. The dealer will move on faster than with a regular card deck.
• Real time stats: Live player stats are provided during your game, so that you can see how their play stacks up against others in real time. This data helps you make better decisions about when and how much to bet.
• Betting Options: Live player blackjack tables allow you to place bets on a variety of hands, from One Pair to Six Card Royal Flush. This allows you to make more informed decisions about your possible winnings and thus makes it easier for you to achieve the maximum payout possible.
The live online casino table is easy to get the hang of, as it works in much the same way as a regular blackjack table. The dealer will ask for your bet, announce if you have won or lost a hand and then move on to the next player. The only difference is that instead of using cards from a physical deck, these are generated by software based on the probability of each possible combination.
Blackjack Casinos in Canada
When it comes to playing blackjack online in Canada, the first thing you will need is an account with one of the many reputable and safe Canadian casinos. You will then be able to download any casino software such as Microgaming or Playtech. This means that you can play from your computer, tablet or smartphone if you so choose.
Popular Game Variants
The most popular variation of blackjack online is the original, which you can find at every reputable site. There are also progressive jackpot games available including blackjack switch, super 21 and others. These games are first-come, first-serve as they have a limited number of spots for players.